According to LIMRA's U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales report, following a drop of 26 percent during the first quarter, individual life insurance annualized premium were reduced by a whopping 20 percent in the second quarter.
For the year up until now, the overall premium sales have fallen by 23 percent and this is regardless of the product line involved.
You should know
- Buying Car Insurance is a Must
- Buying Life Insurance
- Congress Takes Stride Forward In Passage of Healthcare Legislation
- Getting Cheap Student Car Insurance
- Life Insurance Rates for Smokers
- Overall, Insurance Premiums Hold There Own
- Shopping For Affordable Health Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policies
How you can reduce your insurance premium- Shop around. Instead of simply renewing the policy automatically, study the fine print of your policy to see if the policy terms or your current situation have changed in any way. Companies other than the one which currently handles your polcy might have better rates, but you won't know unless you find out for yourself. Most insurers give rates over the phone and many do it online as well, hence comparing premiums is as easy as it gets.
How to save money when it's time to renew your auto insurance- A critical reason to review your auto insurance at each renewal concerns how you and your family are currently rated by your insurance company.