According to LIMRA's U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales report, following a drop of 26 percent during the first quarter, individual life insurance annualized premium were reduced by a whopping 20 percent in the second quarter.
For the year up until now, the overall premium sales have fallen by 23 percent and this is regardless of the product line involved.
You should know
- Buying Car Insurance is a Must
- Buying Life Insurance
- Congress Takes Stride Forward In Passage of Healthcare Legislation
- Getting Cheap Student Car Insurance
- Life Insurance Rates for Smokers
- Overall, Insurance Premiums Hold There Own
- Shopping For Affordable Health Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policies
Know what the policy clause covers you for- Comprehensive (physical damage): This covers your car from theft, vandalism, fire, wind, flood, and other non-accident-related incidents. A comprehensive coverage also carries a deductible sum, usually variable.
Your details and experience affect the cost of your premium- People residing in urban areas, which come with greater population densities and heavier traffic occurrences, pay higher rates than those living in rural areas.