According to LIMRA's U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales report, following a drop of 26 percent during the first quarter, individual life insurance annualized premium were reduced by a whopping 20 percent in the second quarter.
For the year up until now, the overall premium sales have fallen by 23 percent and this is regardless of the product line involved.
You should know
- Buying Car Insurance is a Must
- Buying Life Insurance
- Congress Takes Stride Forward In Passage of Healthcare Legislation
- Getting Cheap Student Car Insurance
- Life Insurance Rates for Smokers
- Overall, Insurance Premiums Hold There Own
- Shopping For Affordable Health Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policies
The key to saving money and avoiding problems is educating yourself prior to entering into any financial arrangement.
Figuring out the Unisured or Underinsured optional cover- Generally, your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage should be equal to the amount of liability coverage you’re carrying; check with your insurance agent regarding rules applicable to your state.