According to LIMRA's U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales report, following a drop of 26 percent during the first quarter, individual life insurance annualized premium were reduced by a whopping 20 percent in the second quarter.
For the year up until now, the overall premium sales have fallen by 23 percent and this is regardless of the product line involved.
You should know
- Buying Car Insurance is a Must
- Buying Life Insurance
- Congress Takes Stride Forward In Passage of Healthcare Legislation
- Getting Cheap Student Car Insurance
- Life Insurance Rates for Smokers
- Overall, Insurance Premiums Hold There Own
- Shopping For Affordable Health Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policies
How you can reduce your insurance premium- Review the status of all the drivers in your family together with your insurance agent. Most discounts apply only to a small portion of the policy, so you would be wise not to expect dramatic savings.
How to save money when it's time to renew your auto insurance- Another reason for a review at renewal time has to do with knowing what coverage you don’t have on your car, which you might now be in need of.