According to LIMRA's U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales report, following a drop of 26 percent during the first quarter, individual life insurance annualized premium were reduced by a whopping 20 percent in the second quarter.
For the year up until now, the overall premium sales have fallen by 23 percent and this is regardless of the product line involved.
You should know
- Buying Car Insurance is a Must
- Buying Life Insurance
- Congress Takes Stride Forward In Passage of Healthcare Legislation
- Getting Cheap Student Car Insurance
- Life Insurance Rates for Smokers
- Overall, Insurance Premiums Hold There Own
- Shopping For Affordable Health Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policies
How to save money when it's time to renew your auto insurance- Another reason for a review at renewal time has to do with knowing what coverage you don’t have on your car, which you might now be in need of.
Figuring out the Unisured or Underinsured optional cover- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage provides coverage for yourself and your passengers, to the limits of the coverage, for bodily injury sustained as the result of someone else’s fault in the case that the at-fault vehicle, or driver, doesn’t have insurance, or enough insurance for that matter.