According to LIMRA's U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales report, following a drop of 26 percent during the first quarter, individual life insurance annualized premium were reduced by a whopping 20 percent in the second quarter.
For the year up until now, the overall premium sales have fallen by 23 percent and this is regardless of the product line involved.
You should know
- Buying Car Insurance is a Must
- Buying Life Insurance
- Congress Takes Stride Forward In Passage of Healthcare Legislation
- Getting Cheap Student Car Insurance
- Life Insurance Rates for Smokers
- Overall, Insurance Premiums Hold There Own
- Shopping For Affordable Health Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policies
How do Insurance companies define a high-risk driver and/or car? Insurance companies naturally view drivers with a history of DUI's and other traffic violations as High Risk
What can I do if either me or my car are considered High Risk? Because of an increasing amount of drivers being considered high risk, smaller, lesser known insurance companies have been entering the insurance business. A great deal of these companies specialize in non-standard insurance.